A Gorgeous Summer Wedding at The Barn on The Pemi in Plymouth, New Hampshire
Sorry (not really) in advance for how absolutely massive this wedding day gallery is — and this is only a QUARTER of what these two will get! There was so much fun sprinkled throughout the entire day from start to finish. Rarely am I there from the very beginning til the very end, but it was important for Nick and Kayla to have me there for those last special moments to close out there day, and it. was. epic!!
Summer is such a beautiful but tricky time of year. I believe that last weekend in June was one of the hottest of the year so far, but everyone all day handled the heat so well! And truly, the warm summer glow that is in these photos is some of my very favorite – I think ever! The Barn on The Pemi is one of my favorite venues to photograph at because there is so much to offer and that greenhouse and mountain views are simply my favorite!!
Because I was there all day from literally start to finish, I got to see some of the most sweetest moments. First of all – their flower girl is my new bestie! She was a ham for the camera and I was living for it!! The blush tones also spoke to my heart and the magic created was genuinely the best. Kayla and Nick had so many fun things throughout the day, from the pretzel wall, to the smores and fire pit, to the cool sun glasses everyone wore at various parts throughout the event, the last dance choked me right up and then we ended with a sparkler exit!
The amount of amazing portraits we got to take of just them two — my little heart was singin’! We had full sun, golden hour, the sun almost setting where the mountains were truly epic, night time in the greenhouse and then the grand exit at the end. When I tell you this gallery is massive, I truly mean it! SOOOOO many great moments.
Some top moments I will always remember as someone who got to document their day:
- When the flower girl at the end of the night told me she can’t wait to see me at brunch the next day. Ohhhh sweet gal, I hope you had the best time at brunch!!
- The first look. Nick’s face when he turned around was so perfect!
- Nick might or might not have lost his ring on the dancefloor for 30 seconds 😂
- The EMT photo… you’ll see lol!
- When we paused portraits for a second and I looked over and saw Nick and Kayla enjoying the sun setting and the mountain views
- At the end of night time portraits in the greenhouse, they took a few moments alone and I remember looking back as I passed them, and thinking how happy I was they were taking those small moments to themselves to take it all in.
- Kayla surprised her cousin by handing her the bouquet during the “toss” and it was the sweetest thing ever!!!
- The last dance with guests — EVERYONE was on fire and it was so fun!!!
- The final dance. Just them, me taking photos and the DJ with some epic songs. No one else. The emotions I saw on their faces was truly so genuine.
Nick and Kayla — I hope you had the best day ever! I am so very thankful you had me there, and that I was able to capture all those final moments and your wedding was another big reminder why I truly love what I do. I hope you enjoy a fraction of your gallery below… I can’t wait to send you the rest real soon!!! ❤️
xo – Jess
Wedding Planner: The Perfect Match Weddings
Videographer: Christopher Silk Films
Florist: Fresh Water Farms, Rhonda Locke
Cake/Dessert: Ms. Lucy’s Bakery
DJ: Nick Mascioli, Get Down Tonight Entertainment
Hair & Makeup: Hello Pretty, Ashley Zaremba & Samantha Bourque
Wedding Gown: Madeleine’s Daughter
Jewelry/Rings: James Allen
Groom’s Suit & Shoes: Madeleine’s Daughter
leave a comment